Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What skin(inner or outer) do I need to work on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What skin(inner or outer) do I need to work on?

Hi I’m jumping back into restoring. Most difficult part is knowing where I should be at. I’d appreciate the input!

At this point in your restoration, the pressure on what skin to work on is moot as I have come to know through experience. Based on what I see in your photos it would be difficult to put tension on just inner or outer skin. I would say, enjoy the tug. If you are using a device to put tension on the skin inside the device you will be tensioning both inner and outer skin. The same thing occurs manually tugging - you will be tensioning both inner and outer skin. This will happen because you just don't have enough skin to bring your scar line to the rollover point with a device on or manually tugging. I am a CI7. When I manually tug my index finger is way down into my skin tube and I still don't have enough foreskin for my scar line to be at the rollover point. My outside skin is just now reaching the rollover point. I know this because the skin that is at the rollover point is much thinner skin than what I had been seeing over the last ten years.

In conclusion, if you continue to tension the skin on the inside of a device or your index finger, you will be stretching both inner and outer skin. Eventually your outer skin will reach past the rollover point upon placing the device or finger. If you continue stressing the skin the same way then you will eventually see your scar line at the rollover point. When you reach that point, intentionally place the scar at the rollover point when setting up your device. For me, that means that I will be adjusting the size of the balloon to place the scar line at the rollover point. I will also be tensioning using weight with the scar line at the rollover point stretching both inner and outer skin.

Bottom line is just do your best at this point in your restoration to grow more skin. There will be plenty of time to dream about a long enough skin tube to place your scar line at the rollover point.....that's what my dreams are about. There will be huge pride when my dreams come true. ✨️
    Last edited by forescore; 08-02-2022, 04:53 PM. Reason: change Engrish to English and clarify
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

From reading and experience, starting with outer skin is easier and more productive. Forescore is right that it doesn’t matter because all stretching promotes cell production and will help. Still, it seems wise to roll as much outer skin as you comfortably can onto a tigger device and to tug for as long as possible while following the 4 hour rule and have 0 pain. The more skin you have in the device, the less it comes off and the easier it is to achieve a pain-free tug. After a year or two of working on the outer skin, then I would revisit the question and only for cosmetic reasons. You could technically restore with just outer skin and be perfectly happy with your restored foreskin. There are also MANY similar questions in the forums if you have time to dig and a few FAQs. Even if manually tugging, focus on outer skin.

Comment

The skin inside the device when you are first able to use one is both inner and outer skin. Reverse tension will stress the entire length over both inner and outer skin because the scar line will be a good distance inside the device. The length of both will increase until the scarline reaches the rollover point at the end of the device.
        Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
        Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
        Photo Gallary
        My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
        The owner's manual to the male human body!
        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Depending on the type of circumcision and how tight the portion between the healing line and the crown is when the penis is erect, we might think it is better to work on the inner skin of the foreskin because it is this portion of mucosa that is interesting to regenerate. BUT, at the point you seem to be at (CI), it seems too early to me to consider one type of work over another. At this level, the important thing is to stimulate the generation of skin independently of whether it is the inner or the outer of the foreskin. In short, for the moment, the approach should be more global, in my opinion.
          Last edited by SylLec; 08-14-2022, 09:19 PM.
          To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit 🔗SylLec’s Progress
          The synthesis of my use of DTR: 🔗Summary table of methods used by SylLec
          Type of circumcision: 🔗High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
          Index de couvrement: 🔗Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

Partly it depends upon your goals. But as forescore said, just tug is more important. From your pictures, it is clear to me that you do not have enough inner to drape over your glans. Looks like the same for your outer skin, so work on both. That means you can choose from a wide variety of methods, so choose the one, or a couple, that you feel comfortable using, and will actually use. since you restored in the past, you probably have a good sense for what methods you will be most likely to use. Do that.

Then monitor your progress. If you see either inner or outer pulling ahead, you can switch to a method that focuses better on the trailing type of skin to see if that evens things out. But for now, just start tugging again, using tried and true methods, or at least a method(s) that you find you are willing to do every day.

Comment

Working...
            X