Restoration Is Becoming Almost Pure Pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoration Is Becoming Almost Pure Pleasure

Every person, almost without exception, as they mature into adulthood gets to experience the pure pleasure of an orgasm. For us males, it is also combined with an ejaculation. IMHO it is one of the purest pleasures of life either shared in an intimate relationship or solo. Keep this thought in mind as I now rewind back 10 years to the beginning of my restoration.

My restoration, from the beginning, has transformed me in more ways than I could ever have imagined at the outset. It has had many positive effects both physically and mentally which has improved my self image. Ten years ago, when I began, I had no clue about what I was doing.....literally. I had been aware of my circumcision early on in my life because of what is seen in locker rooms, and for me, it was at the outdoor YMCA in the huge changing room at the age of maybe 4 that I got to witness the complete encyclopedia of what people look like naked. It became quickly apparent that something was different about my penis. As I became older, the procedure of circumcision became known to me. My brother and father were both circumcised and I had just accepted that because of that, I was different looking.

One day when I was in my mid 50s I had an idea that - what if I could stretch my skin and put back what my circumcision took away from me. I began stretching in earnest using a method that became known as manual tugging. The method that I started with is shown in my gallery. Manual tugging is a great way to start because there is constant bio feedback as you apply tension and if something hurts, you dial back on the tension immediately. Using a device increases the possibility of pain and can result in injury if you work through the pain. I learned that lesson when I purchased my TLC-X in 2016. Then there is the difficulty of wearing a device in public. Wearing a device lasted only about 4 months and then I went back to manual tugging. In February of this year when I reached CI5 doing manual tugging I became inspired to go back to using devices again. I went on a quest to find a device that was comfortable and produces good results. I currently believe that I have found that device in the method known as "Just a TLC-X Cone and a Balloon". Now here is where I get back to what I was saying I'm my first paragraph above.

I have actually found pleasure in my restoration process. I have found this pleasure at the collision 💥 point between my quest for the holy grail of restoration methods/ devices and my practice of ancient Chinese medicine called Taoism. Five years ago I found a book that I linked to in my signature that I call the owner's manual to the male human body. In this book, the author puts forward a series of exercises that will enable you to completely separate orgasm from ejaculation. Just prior to ejaculation your PC muscle begins to involuntarily contract as a series contractions and shortly after you reach the point of no return called an ejaculation. Taoism teaches the conservation of your life force. Your ability to produce life is in your semen and the process of producing semen is your life force. The exercises train your muscles so that you can experience the involuntarily PC muscle contractions continuously without ejaculating. When you are able to do this easily, you will know how to produce a whole body orgasm. It doesn't matter if you are having sex with a partner or solo (masturbation) you can experience a constant orgasm without ejaculation. I can say from experience that it is a skill that, once learned, produces immeasurable pleasure....but what does this have to do with restoration of your foreskin? This is that collision 💥 that I mentioned above. It turns out that during my manual tugging I am able to produce involuntarily PC muscle contractions and resulting in a pretty good feeling of orgasmic pleasure. Now, if that doesn't keep you tugging on....it's a no brainer....I keep wanting more tugging! Getting back to my search for the holy grail of restoration devices/ methods I'll describe what I have found using the method - just a TLC-X cone and balloon (for a description of that, look in the inflation method section of the forum). Through using this cone and balloon method I have found that my penis becomes super sensitive in my glans that produce involuntarily PC muscle contractions with almost no effort at all.....especially in the morning when I wake up with my rock hard penis with a cone holding the balloon inside my foreskin and without touching my penis, just using muscle manipulations I produce the involuntarily muscle contractions and waves of whole body orgasms all the while that my foreskin is under a great deal of tension with zero pain...only pleasure. All I can say is that restoration has truly become a pleasure for me. Five years ago when I started reading the book "The Multi Orgasmic Man" I had no idea what effect it would have on my restoration. It was a totally unexpected benefit of my Taoist practice. Restoration takes dedication and so does Taoism. I am grateful for both having found me.

For me, I shall keep on tugging....with much pleasure.

KOT boys....and check out the owner's manual to the male human body!
    YIFR
    Last edited by forescore; 08-19-2022, 08:41 AM.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

I am currently reading the book you are referring to. For Quebecers interested in reading it, I was able to find a digital version in French at my library (Bibliothèque et archives nationales du Québec). It's free for residents of the Province of Quebec!
    To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit 🔗SylLec’s Progress
    The synthesis of my use of DTR: 🔗Summary table of methods used by SylLec
    Type of circumcision: 🔗High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
    Index de couvrement: 🔗Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

The book is where I started 5 years ago. I thought it was fiction or unattainable. Five years later, I know it is not fiction and it has changed my life for the better.
      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
      Photo Gallary
      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
      The owner's manual to the male human body!
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
      X