Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New to the movement!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brand New to the movement!

    Hello all!

    I have been thinking about this for a long time. A very good friend of mine spent about 12 months using a device to restore his foreskin. He had wonderful success and it has been on my mind since.

    I have not started nor do I own anything to restore my foreskin at this point. I have inquired about the TLC-X through the site and am awaiting replies. I have taken pics with the ruler for proper measurement and sizing.

    I would love to hear some suggestions and experiences from anyone willing to share!

    Regards!

    Ziggy

  • #2
    I too am new here and would like to know more.

    Comment


    • #3
      The first thing I like to see newbies to is research the crap out of this issue so you know the jargon and exactly what's at stake here. Here's some great resources! www.norm.org National Organization for Restoring Men
      https://www.facebook.com/richard.carver.779 Brother K, an intactivist on Facebook

      There's more, but these are great.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bahamasun75 View Post
        I too am new here and would like to know more.
        Well join in the thread. I'm new and learning!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
          The first thing I like to see newbies to is research the crap out of this issue so you know the jargon and exactly what's at stake here. Here's some great resources! www.norm.org National Organization for Restoring Men
          https://www.facebook.com/richard.carver.779 Brother K, an intactivist on Facebook

          There's more, but these are great.
          Thank you for the link. I have been doing a lot of reading and I will add that to my list of sites to learn from!

          Comment


          • #6
            I guess if we're a movement we need a slogan and stuff. And a secret handshake. After Milwaukee Pride a guy reached out to shake my hand and I stuck my hand right up the sleeve of his sweatshirt and told him that was the secret restorers' handshake.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by admin View Post
              I guess if we're a movement we need a slogan and stuff. And a secret handshake. After Milwaukee Pride a guy reached out to shake my hand and I stuck my hand right up the sleeve of his sweatshirt and told him that was the secret restorers' handshake.
              LOL! I like that! - I just ordered my TLC from you. Shipped out today apparently!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by admin View Post
                I guess if we're a movement we need a slogan and stuff. And a secret handshake. After Milwaukee Pride a guy reached out to shake my hand and I stuck my hand right up the sleeve of his sweatshirt and told him that was the secret restorers' handshake.
                Sounds like some kinky foreskin docking to me. Lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by parsecskin View Post

                  Sounds like some kinky foreskin docking to me. Lol.
                  That is what I was thinking too! LOL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tugging/"restoration" is the opposite of a movement.

                    It's an individual effort, first and last. Each guy doing what he needs to do, for himself; you, for you, in other words.

                    What usually happens to bring a person to our situation was someone else making a decision about how we should look and function. Now it's time to take that back, into your own hands. I know that guys want to "belong" (for identity and safety), and you can ask questions here certainly, but it will all come down to your own efforts that will make something happen.

                    Nobody can give you the motivation to keep on tugging, it has to come from inside, and that's the way it should be; the first thing "restored" will be your own two hands on the wheel.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Info View Post
                      Tugging/"restoration" is the opposite of a movement.

                      It's an individual effort, first and last. Each guy doing what he needs to do, for himself; you, for you, in other words.

                      What usually happens to bring a person to our situation was someone else making a decision about how we should look and function. Now it's time to take that back, into your own hands. I know that guys want to "belong" (for identity and safety), and you can ask questions here certainly, but it will all come down to your own efforts that will make something happen.

                      Nobody can give you the motivation to keep on tugging, it has to come from inside, and that's the way it should be; the first thing "restored" will be your own two hands on the wheel.
                      Perhaps my thread should have said new to the community. Either way you slice it this site and others like it are here for information and encouragement. Calling this a movement was my attempt and making something that in the beginning was quite awkward for me to discuss. After joining this community and another I feel very much at home with the topic.

                      Yes I realize it is a personal decision and ultimately the 'tugger' who reaps the rewards.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Info View Post
                        Tugging/"restoration" is the opposite of a movement.

                        It's an individual effort, first and last. Each guy doing what he needs to do, for himself; you, for you, in other words.
                        You're right that restoring is an individual effort, but if there is a movement part of this I think it's the movement to educate parents that they shouldn't circumcise their newborn boys for no good reason.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          No, restoring your foreskin IS a movement. When you gain enough skin, your shaft skin will have MOVEMENT!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jnewton View Post

                            You're right that restoring is an individual effort, but if there is a movement part of this I think it's the movement to educate parents that they shouldn't circumcise their newborn boys for no good reason.
                            My point was, there isn't a movement which is part of "this", meaning restoration. What you've described would be intactivism, and it takes a whole different set of skills and information. One simply isn't the same as the other.

                            Restoration allows you build your own strength of endurance, to slowly build a softening of tissue, and a more open experience of this world. In other words, a personal revelation, for each individual. I'll grant that this softening/opening that restoration brings is the eye-opener for a few guys to become intactivists, after they begin to experience sensation beyond what they had with a hard-shelled circumcised penis. But not everyone comes to the intactivist point, and they don't have to.

                            So again, they're two different issues. Think of it this way: the message of restoration would only be a conversation with parents after the damage was done. That would be inadvisable, and would be awkward to say the least; pretty much pointless if your intent is to education them about circumcision.

                            It takes skill to do the parent-education talk about circumcision. Not everybody has the skill, or even the basic education themselves. It only takes endurance to restore.




                            ...................EDITED: to clarify that this is a discussion, not confrontational; to point out that timing, from the intactivist educator's view, is the more important issue in circumcision discussion, not "education" after the fact; and that education at any point in time can easily be mistaken as "debate" rather than discussion...........................
                            Last edited by Info; 07-14-2016, 07:30 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Maybe I should request this thread be closed. I did not intend my title to create a debate nor do I have any interest in fostering one.

                              Suffice it it to say that what we decide to do to restore ourselves is a personal decision and journey. My comments and thread are an attempt to merely share my new found excitement in restoring myself. If the title 'new to the movement' has offended you please refrain from posting. It was not my intent to upset the apple cart here.

                              Mods please feel free to close this thread and I will start a more forum nutral account of my experience and journey.

                              Regards.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X