X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomad
    replied
    Originally posted by In_Correct View Post

But I thought he has to have parents permission to purchase a Device. And I was thinking that his father may never get used to it.
    Permission!? Why would he have too? If he is able to get some money to afford the device he does not have to tell his parent to buy it. It's like asking permission to my parents to buy condoms which are for my very own well being, rather than getting nasty stuff.

If he cant tug around his house he could tug on his own room, when sleeping, on school. Restoring has to be flexible to the restorers lifestyle. If he cant get the money he can make his own with aquarium sealant or do manual tugging, which by the way is very effective.

Well that's what I think if I were on your position (Moving_To_Italy).......just keep it a secret and lock your room so ur parents won't see em'.

Leave a comment:

• In_Correct
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad View Post

I tug around the house with my long shorts and everybody from my family know bout it. I always try to be disceet bout it. Its just not to be mad all the time and be chill.

It was awkward the first few days but they all got used to it. Its not some thing demerital, instead is healing and I am sure all parents wish the best for their child even there are a few bumps along the way.

Well each house is different so to each to his own. Buying a device is easy.....I heard elsewhere there are no buts when restoring. Go ditch those new games your planning to buy and stick with your old phone this year. Buy a restoring device since it's like an imvesment. The older you will be very glad you did it and the benefits are for a lifetime.

KOT!
    But I thought he has to have parents permission to purchase a Device. And I was thinking that his father may never get used to it.

Leave a comment:

• In_Correct
    replied
    Originally posted by Arjay View Post
    Italy isnt a paradise either friend, no country is perfect, you must find what is right for you. But please do not hate on the southerners, I was born up north but living in Georgia has made me come to love these people

Your circumcision was a unpleasant thing, but keep in mind how many people would kill to be you, as you could be missing an eye, limbs, have cancer, your mutilation was sad but compared to many you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to regain a portion of what was lost. This is my mentality, and I am grateful to god that my restoration has been going so well.

Good luck friend, and remember to be objective in this adventure we call life.
    No society is requiring a mass amputations of people's limbs. There are a few societies that demand the removal of teeth, and I am not talking about Wisdom Teeth. But I suppose that technically they can be "restored" (replaced) as well. I still find this "advise" to compare apples with oranges to be very misguided.

And hopefully for the last time, to all people please stop asking people to do things for you because it upsets you. Stop it. Let people do whatever they want and let them feel however they want and let them decide however they want and let them think however they want.

Leave a comment:

• Arjay
    replied
    Italy isnt a paradise either friend, no country is perfect, you must find what is right for you. But please do not hate on the southerners, I was born up north but living in Georgia has made me come to love these people

Your circumcision was a unpleasant thing, but keep in mind how many people would kill to be you, as you could be missing an eye, limbs, have cancer, your mutilation was sad but compared to many you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to regain a portion of what was lost. This is my mentality, and I am grateful to god that my restoration has been going so well.

Good luck friend, and remember to be objective in this adventure we call life.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    As for "Moving To Italy" (or wherever place that is safe he wants to move to) getting a Device, I just realized that he probably cannot because he is 14 and he has unsupportive parents.

So I apologize to him for that error: My answer "Yes." to his question "Do you think I will finish before 18?" was based on if he had a Device. But the only Device is one he can make himself and unfortunately he might take much longer to finish.
    I tug around the house with my long shorts and everybody from my family know bout it. I always try to be disceet bout it. Its just not to be mad all the time and be chill.

It was awkward the first few days but they all got used to it. Its not some thing demerital, instead is healing and I am sure all parents wish the best for their child even there are a few bumps along the way.

Well each house is different so to each to his own. Buying a device is easy.....I heard elsewhere there are no buts when restoring. Go ditch those new games your planning to buy and stick with your old phone this year. Buy a restoring device since it's like an imvesment. The older you will be very glad you did it and the benefits are for a lifetime.

KOT!

Leave a comment:

• In_Correct
    replied
    As for "Moving To Italy" (or wherever place that is safe he wants to move to) getting a Device, I just realized that he probably cannot because he is 14 and he has unsupportive parents.

So I apologize to him for that error: My answer "Yes." to his question "Do you think I will finish before 18?" was based on if he had a Device. But the only Device is one he can make himself and unfortunately he might take much longer to finish.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    The fact that circumcision has no real benefits used to be (and many still think so) conspiracy theory too. Just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Yeah we got really out of railed......sorry for that...

So Moving.To.Italy, any updates?

The sooner you get a tugging device the better. Like I said before I wished I got a device earlier....got it after 3 years......well manual is effective but I really do feel that constant gentle tention is more effective for bodies that are still growing.

I want to hear more from fellow teen restorers.

​​KOT!

Leave a comment:

• greg_b
    replied
    Can you conspiracy theorists please take it to another thread? Lets try and keep this on track...or I will be strongly tempted to close it.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied

It isn't just Soros. It is many people. I believe that Mark Zuckerburg is another. Just in case Facebook use had declined, then Zuckerburg is launching an Internet Service Provider, with a global target and globalist intentions, for the purpose of using Facebook.

Facebook was once a decent (that is putting it nicely.) website meant for students to connect with each other. Now Facebook encourages people to delete former classmates. Facebook became "Share" site, with people "Sharing" (spamming) various reposts. Facebook is becoming a "News" site. Since News = Propaganda, then Facebook makes it easy for the propaganda to be spread. I do not trust Facebook being expanded. It sounds very globalist. And it is the perfect tool for other Globalists to use for distracting everybody.
    I agree totally. You know what the trick to using facebook is? An email address with no ties to you such as yahoo and mis-spell your name intentionally. And NEVER give them your phone #.

Leave a comment:

• In_Correct
    replied
    Originally posted by parsecskin View Post

It's all a concerted effort to de stabilize the West by George Soros so the one world government can take over. The U.S. is a major hurtle to that end.
    This thread has officiaply been de railed.
    It isn't just Soros. It is many people. I believe that Mark Zuckerburg is another. Just in case Facebook use had declined, then Zuckerburg is launching an Internet Service Provider, with a global target and globalist intentions, for the purpose of using Facebook.

Facebook was once a decent (that is putting it nicely.) website meant for students to connect with each other. Now Facebook encourages people to delete former classmates. Facebook became "Share" site, with people "Sharing" (spamming) various reposts. Facebook is becoming a "News" site. Since News = Propaganda, then Facebook makes it easy for the propaganda to be spread. I do not trust Facebook being expanded. It sounds very globalist. And it is the perfect tool for other Globalists to use for distracting everybody.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad View Post
    Yes there is truth in that parsecskin. For example this New Year's Eve must have been painful to women in Cologne, Germany. Lots of Germans have been welcoming the Syrian refugees before but now they have been less enthusiastic of it....as there are some uncooperative ones.

What strikes me is that there are many countries sharing similar backgrounds to the refugees in Syria, but do not welcome them.....Europe and US on the other hand having a much different background does much to accept them.

Just my 2 cents on the topic....and don't forget to KOT!
    It's all a concerted effort to de stabilize the West by George Soros so the one world government can take over. The U.S. is a major hurtle to that end.
    This thread has officiaply been de railed.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Yes there is truth in that parsecskin. For example this New Year's Eve must have been painful to women in Cologne, Germany. Lots of Germans have been welcoming the Syrian refugees before but now they have been less enthusiastic of it....as there are some uncooperative ones.

What strikes me is that there are many countries sharing similar backgrounds to the refugees in Syria, but do not welcome them.....Europe and US on the other hand having a much different background does much to accept them.

Just my 2 cents on the topic....and don't forget to KOT!
    Last edited by Nomad; 08-17-2016, 08:14 AM. Reason: Name typo

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    There's no denying that Europe has been invaded by a 1.5 to2.0 million strong group of people from the middle east, mostly Syria, that are causing all sorts of problems. Europe is in the process of losing its culture unless something is done soon to rectify the situation, they will. Shit, Sweden has become the rape capitol of the world because of this group. You can thank the politically correct politicians who are spineless for that.
    There, how's that? I didn't even mention a religious group.

Leave a comment:

• In_Correct
    replied
    Originally posted by dragons View Post
    I have something simple to ask. Please can we keep beliefs and opinions and personal conviction to ourselves, religions are one of the hugest sticking points in the world I would suggest doesn't belong here.
    I have my own faith I stongly believe in but don't throw it round on here or judge others for theirs.
    Actually, yes you are just by wanting us to do what you want.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X