Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Out

Hey Everyone,

Just starting out on my restoration journey and excited and apprehensive about this process.

I was circumcised at 9 years old due to "phimosis". The procedure and recovery was incredibly traumatic for me and restrospectively led to significant insecurities and feelings of brokenness.

Looking into things as an adult I realize the whole procedure was completely unnecessary and essentially amputated an important part of myself for something that could have either been left alone or fixed another (less traumatic) way.

I feel determined to repair some of the damage done to me and take back control of this part of my history.

I look forward to connecting to others during this process and hope to learn and heal with you all.

Chris

Hey Chris 😃
    I'm new myself so not sure I've earned my stripes to welcome others but anyways, welcome dude 😃👍
    Yea, what you describe is happening heaps unfortunately. A dude in my class last year had a tight foreskin and when he went to the doctor they wanted to circumcise him. He found out from another dude he could just do stretches instead and could pull his foreskin back after stretching for like a month or something. So many docs are trigger happy on diving straight into circumcision for any freakin issue. I'm also brand new and starting same as you. I've only been here not long but this is an awesome forum with lots of friendly helpful dudes. Hmu anytime to chat and I'm sure you'll get heaps of help from experienced dudes too. 🆒👍

Comment

Welcome to restoring and the forum. Have you thought about what method you might start with?
      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
      Photo Gallary
      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
      The owner's manual to the male human body!
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by Determinedtugger View Post
        Hey Everyone,

Just starting out on my restoration journey and excited and apprehensive about this process.

I was circumcised at 9 years old due to "phimosis". The procedure and recovery was incredibly traumatic for me and restrospectively led to significant insecurities and feelings of brokenness.

Looking into things as an adult I realize the whole procedure was completely unnecessary and essentially amputated an important part of myself for something that could have either been left alone or fixed another (less traumatic) way.

I feel determined to repair some of the damage done to me and take back control of this part of my history.

I look forward to connecting to others during this process and hope to learn and heal with you all.

Chris
        Thanks for posting. Sorry you were cut. Yeah, there's almost no chance the cutting was the best medicine. It's only onward and upward from here on.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by forescore View Post
          Welcome to restoring and the forum. Have you thought about what method you might start with?
          Not sure which method will be best for me to be honest. I have a pretty tight cut, optimistically C2 but probably more like a C1.

Bought a DTR device and realize that there is no way it's going to work for me at this stage. Just been pulling manually so far without following a specific method.

Hoping to get some guidance (and motivation) here -- seems like there are a lot of methods and tools to choose from...

Comment

You will likely get advice on this that is all over the map regarding methods. I practice Taoism and the practice is so vast that it is easy to get lost in the details. Restoration is not as vast as Taoism but unless you try to focus on what works for you, it is easy to get off the path to a rapid restoration. It is likely the wish of most restorers to be restored and then be done with it. That being said, let's start talking about some weed.....s.

Your experience with your first device is very common including me. I started out as a high and tight CI-0. Back when I started in 2009, I had no information about it and thought....I wonder if I can stretch my skin and reproduce a foreskin. I began manual tugging even though I knew of no terminology to describe what I was doing. I simply placed my forefinger of one hand on the tip of my glans and with the forefinger and thumb of the other hand I ringed my shaft and pulled up on the skin making like I wanted to cover my glans with the skin on my shaft. To my amazement, in three months time I began to see skin bunching up behind my corona. I was very lazy about my restoration back then, so my progress was slow. Fast forward to 2016 and I discovered this website and tlctugger.com. I purchased a TLC-X. I still didn't have enough skin to put the device on. I kept at it until I could get the device on which was not too long after the purchase. I used it for about 4 months and determined that it was just too much trouble to use it. I went back to manual tugging the same way that I described above. Fast forward to February 2022. I was a CI-5 and really starting to enjoy the effects of the skin that I had produced which motivated me to become serious about restoring the foreskin on my penis. I began a quest to find the holy grail of devices. In a little less than 1 year, I went from CI-5 to CI-8+ today. I described this journey because it is important for a beginning tugger to understand the commitment needed to produce more foreskin. This is a slow process but can go much faster by complete dedication to the process and finding the best process that works for you.

In the beginning with a tight circumcision, the methods are few. Mostly manual tugging and taping in some form or another. My method was "convenient", so that's what worked for me. It is obvious that anything having to do with taping is going to take time and can be rather awkward in the men's room when it comes to urinating. I lead an extremely active life and didn't have a whole lot of time to mess with my pecker. That chose my path for me so to speak. I am still extremely active so I prefer not to mess with my pecker a lot.

To give you an idea of what I am doing now that seems to be producing rapid results, here is some information that might help as you look forward. Over the past year I purchased a crapload of devices and tried all manner of applying lengthwise stress on my foreskin. This has resulted in my current regimen. During the day I hang 14½oz of weight from my foreskin using a very pricey all stainless steel PTainer sold by stealthretainers.com. The PTainer itself is a method of retaining (keeping your foreskin pulled forward over your glans). I started out with a plastic PTainer and once I determined that the fit was right over a few months, I purchased the all stainless PTainer with weights. I can add weight 4oz at a time. The weight that I enjoy the most is 14½oz but if I'm on a long hike or bike ride I use 10½oz. The main reason that I gravitated to this device for daytime use is because I can pee through it by just unscrewing the weights and then screwing them back on after draining my vein when I let the yellow river flow 😁. There is a degree of erotic pleasure having 14½ or 10½oz of weight bobbing up and down with each step as you walk. That alone was worth the price of admission in using this method. At night I put 2 o-rings on to hold my foreskin over my glans. I don't have to remove the o-rings to pee, I just pee through them and squeeze out the last bit that the o-rings hold back. The o-rings cause my foreskin to inflate while peeing and I find that helpful in my restoration. During my many nocturnal erections, the amount of lengthwise stress on my foreskin is awesome. These two things by day and night keeps my skin under lengthwise tension and appears to be producing rapid results. I can't wait until I start tripping over my foreskin! 🤣 My goal is full non forced erect coverage of my glans...and then some...with a good taper at the end.

This was lengthy but I hope that it helps you to determine a path that works well for you.

KOT (keep on tugging)
            Last edited by forescore; 01-21-2023, 09:37 AM. Reason: Convert Engrish to English
            Photo Gallary
            May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Going Hooded

Going Hooded just posted this link to a pdf on taping.

Thanks tugger!
              Photo Gallary

Comment

Originally posted by Determinedtugger View Post
                Hey Everyone,

Chris
                It will work out for you Chris. Just be consistent with tugging and a routine that works with your life style. I tugged as close to 24/7 at age 14 and 15. While sleeping at night the suspender strap went over my shoulder. This was compatible with my night time erections. During the daytime I wore this to high school with my penis pulling to the left / right anchored to my boxer shorts . Find what will work for you. Just remember very gentle pressure will bring results.
                View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Welcome! Ease into it, and ask questions as you have them.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X