Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying again...

Hi all,
    I looked into restoring a few years ago, worked on it I'd guess perhaps a few months and life got busy and I stopped. I really want/need to work on this, but it's difficult for me to have any spare time. When I tried a few years ago I got a CAT II Q, and immediately realized I couldn't use it.

I was cut tight at birth, erections were uncomfortable. It got better especially after the little time I did spend on this. Erections are no longer uncomfortable, but I can't use any device since I'm a C0 or C1. I've spent a little time trying to find the tape method again but some of the links didn't work. I've tried taping in the last few days based on my memory but had issues with the tape staying on.

Does anyone have recommendations and links to help me get things going? When I've taped I'd worked to have it at the scar line, am I over thinking it at this point?

Thank You for your time reading this, I do appreciate it. If I have not provided enough information please feel free to ask. And if I should move the actual questions to another section of the forum I'm happy to do so.

Have you seen this detailed PDF

This shows the t-strap method in detail. This got me from CI0 TO CI5
    View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

My erections were exceptionally painful. With how barbaric the doctor was my testicles were being forced into my body with my scrotum being forced to make up for the lack of a foreskin to accommodate erections.
      View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Here is a method I devised and used with good success for the first part of my restoration. I was cut tight, no skin movement erect, little to no inner skin left.

greg_b-t-tape-strips-and-insert-llustrated.pdf (restoringforeskin.org)

I will also suggest using shorter time under tension with the above method. If I were doing it again, I would only tug for an hour, maybe even less, twice a day. Along theos lines, you might consider manual, easy to implement, can do at odd times, and is typically done in only very short tugging sessions.

Comment

Going Hooded I had not seen that, thank you. It looks daunting, but I think in the end it will hopefully be better than what i've been trying and failing with.

greg_b Thank you also, that's an interesting one I'll look into as well.
          Last edited by Mel2003; 01-22-2023, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel2003 View Post
            Going Hooded I had not seen that, thank you. It looks daunting, but I think in the end it will hopefully be better than what i've been trying and failing with.

greg_b Thank you also, that's an interesting one I'll look into as well.
            If you have questions speak up. I am very familiar with it. I really do owe my foreskin restoration to this style. It is what my 14 year old self could do to get started without my family knowing. I told my guy friends what I was doing. The 14 year old me reasoned if a women's belly could grow during pregnancy this would work. I started restoring ~3 hours after I learned this was possible. I still remember the day. I really did not want to be circumcised under the premise that boy's don't have a birth defect when they are born.

Comment

Welcome back. You’ll be glad you made the choice and put in the effort 😀

Comment

Working...
              X