Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello

    So I am new to restoring. I have been doing it for over a month now and have noticed a slight difference and I know take a long process to regain what I lost but, it is progress. I was cut when I was about 3 months old due to an undescended testicle which they had to fix surgically. Which left me with a few scars one that runs down the whole shaft from my circumcision scar. The doctor told my mom he was worried about infection so she needed to let him circumcise me to prevent infection which did not happen and almost lost my penis because both areas got infected but I didn't so now I am here to restore what I lost as best I can. I have been using the TLC Tugger and the TLC-X with spring tension.

  • #2
    Welcome to the forums!

    Restoring will sure improve your sexual experience. Address any of your concerns or questions and we'll do our best to answer them.

    Btw the spring tension setting is for advanced users, you may be better off using spacers. With the springs, it's difficult to reproduce similar tension settings every time. But if your okay with it.......go for it.

    KOT! (Keep On Tugging!)

    ​​​​​P.S. What's with that bird picture?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nomad View Post
      Welcome to the forums!

      ​​​​​P.S. What's with that bird picture?
      Not intentional and couldn't figure out how to remove it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HoodRestorer View Post
        So I am new to restoring. I have been doing it for over a month now and have noticed a slight difference and I know take a long process to regain what I lost but, it is progress. I was cut when I was about 3 months old due to an undescended testicle which they had to fix surgically. Which left me with a few scars one that runs down the whole shaft from my circumcision scar. The doctor told my mom he was worried about infection so she needed to let him circumcise me to prevent infection which did not happen and almost lost my penis because both areas got infected but I didn't so now I am here to restore what I lost as best I can. I have been using the TLC Tugger and the TLC-X with spring tension.
        Jeez, just when I think I've heard every crackpot excuse for circumcision, I hear a new one. "We're concerned that your son may get an infection at a surgical site, so we're going to open up a second site to also get infected!" How the hell could circumcision prevent an infection from undescended testicle surgery? That makes NO medical sense AT ALL. I've had foot surgery before - I guess they should have opened up my knees too to help prevent infection, by that logic! WTF...

        I recommend using a strap to tug when feasible - you can use spring tension AND a strap with the TLC-X - it's worked great for me. You may want to buy a key ring or valet ring to attach the strap to to avoid interference with the pusher rod.

        KOT!
        Visit my restoration progress journal.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mjwise View Post

          Jeez, just when I think I've heard every crackpot excuse for circumcision, I hear a new one. "We're concerned that your son may get an infection at a surgical site, so we're going to open up a second site to also get infected!" How the hell could circumcision prevent an infection from undescended testicle surgery? That makes NO medical sense AT ALL. I've had foot surgery before - I guess they should have opened up my knees too to help prevent infection, by that logic! WTF?
          And the indemic quckery of the American medical esrablishment rears its head.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mjwise View Post

            Jeez, just when I think I've heard every crackpot excuse for circumcision, I hear a new one. "We're concerned that your son may get an infection at a surgical site, so we're going to open up a second site to also get infected!" How the hell could circumcision prevent an infection from undescended testicle surgery? That makes NO medical sense AT ALL. I've had foot surgery before - I guess they should have opened up my knees too to help prevent infection, by that logic! WTF...

            I recommend using a strap to tug when feasible - you can use spring tension AND a strap with the TLC-X - it's worked great for me. You may want to buy a key ring or valet ring to attach the strap to to avoid interference with the pusher rod.

            KOT!
            I was going to say the same thing, MJ, but you've said it far better than I could have.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by parsecskin View Post

              And the indemic quckery of the American medical esrablishment rears its head.
              And, another one who said it better than I could have.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks guys,
                I use the spring at work and try to get it in the same ring of skin trapped like Ron suggested in a post I read of his. I do use the tugging strap after work as well as leaving the spring tension for the inner skin which I have noticed is getting longer and a moist wet look to it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi HoodRestorer, welcome to the forum!

                  I'm sorry you were cut for such a "reason", it doesn't make sense to me at all.

                  I just wanted to comment on a couple of things, from my point of view:

                  - Spring tension: I used the cone-shaped springs that came with the TLC-X since it arrived at my mail with no issues. It provides the necessary inner skin tension if you want to tug with inner-only or dual tension. The key is to do a few trials and determine how you can use the springs to provide the proper level of tension (read about the 4-hours rule on this forum). With practice you'll see how to apply the device, whether to use 1 or both of the springs and whether to lock the pushing rod at a fixed position or not.

                  - The raphe:

                  an undescended testicle which they had to fix surgically. Which left me with a few scars one that runs down the whole shaft from my circumcision scar.
                  I guess the scar you are referring to isn't really a scar but the penile/perineal raphe, which we all come standard with. I can't imagine any medical reason to open an incision up your shaft up to the circumcision scar to fix an undescended testicle, but who knows...



                  I've seen in your progress gallery that you started on 2016-7-14 with lots of wrinkles bunching up against your corona. Wow! I wish I had started my restoration at that point.

                  From that day to your last entry on 2016-08-28 (1 1/2 months later) the increase of FEC has been enormous (59% to 90%). Also your last "Had skin stay in place for 2 hours" picture seems very promising!

                  Being your first/second month of restoration I guess what you've experienced is mainly skin loosening due to the applied tension. Real skin growth will come with time, month after month, so Keep On Tugging!
                  From Madrid, Spain. Restoring with T-Tape, Manual, TLC & TLC-X since Jan 2014. Started as a CI-2, currently between CI-4 and CI-5 depending on the day.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree that most of it is Skin loosening, with some growth. The doctor knew my mom didn't actually want me cut so he was slightly generous when he cut me even though like the rest of us wish he wouldn't have.

                    On the Raphe note, I wish it was just the standard issue Raphe but the scar is hidden in the Raphe on my scrotum and shaft.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X